Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday Tip: Keeping A Checklist

Happy Tuesday!  I thought I'd jump back on my own bandwagon of sharing a simple little teaching tip each Tuesday.

Here's a simple tip that I'd like to better utilize myself this year:  make a list, check it twice!

That Santa Claus knew what he was doing, the best way to avoid that right-before-school-starts-panic is to know all of those little things that need to be done and do them early.  Last year, I kept track of EVERYTHING (mostly everything) in this enormous blog post.  I still look back on it from time to time in awe of all that we do to get our rooms ready.

That blog post, though, has been crazy helpful as a resource to make a checklist (or 6) to help me get ready for school while balancing mommyhood this time around.

And guess what!  I've typed them up to share them with you and they're completely editable!  I have one for:








Those a-dorable apples were TpT freebies from The Hazel Owl!  Grab 'em here.
For yours to look like mine you'll also need to download these Rowdy fonts.
Enjoy!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment