Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Pencil Hospital

I had this great idea a few weeks ago to post a "Tuesday Tip."

Whelp, it's Wednesday.

Luckily, I operate under the "better late than never" mantra!  So, without further ado, the Tuesday Tip!



Ta-da!





The Pencil Hospital.  If your pencil breaks, take it to the hospital, borrow from me.  If you need an eraser put on your pencil, put it in the hospital, borrow from me.  Your pencil needs "sharped" (why do they always say that?), admit it to the hospital and borrow from me.

No more interruptions and they always* have the tools they need.  I sharpen them and put them back in their pencil boxes when I have a chance.  Easy Peasy!

Enjoy,
Amanda

* Usually.  There is no such thing as always in Kindergarten. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment